What is PADI?PADI is the main Scuba diving training organization of the world. PADI Stands for Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- PADI is member of the WRSTC. They create standards for the scuba diving practises and teaching around the world.
- PADI has more than 50 years in the industry. Because of that, there are more than 135.000 PADI professionals y 6.500 registered divecentres, and many more not registered but with their international support.
- PADI with Project AWARE understands and teaches the scuba divers generations about the conservation and environmental care.
- When you show your PADI credential ensures you will be able to dive anywhere in the world.
- PADI in assosiation with DSAT are in constant researches and development of improvements in the Technical Scubadiving field. It means, beyond the 40 meters depth limit with non-conventional gases, for those who want to go there.
- PADI in association with Emergency First Response (EFR) fulfills the medical care and health guidelines of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and Divers Alert Network (DAN).
Because of this, and more, we choose PADI